If you’re fond of the cannabis flower, then you should know the CBD oil, a non-psychoactive compound that’s found in the plant. There are various studies that have been conducted about the benefits of CBD oil and the outcome yields positive results.
CBD oil has plenty of health benefits some people might haven’t know just yet. With that said, listed below are seven benefits of CBD oil and why it’s essential for your overall health.
It’s great for treating chronic pain
- Chronic pain occurs from a variety of factors, with the most common one being arthritis. Other factors include diseases such as joint pain, sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and among others. Some of these health complications may require special treatment to cure.
- But with the help of CBD oil, it keeps chronic pain at bay. Studies show that patients using CBD oil to treat such chronic pain showed promising results as it helps lower the side effects of the pain.
It can cure inflammation
- CBD can act as an anti-inflammatory compound to help ease chronic inflammation. The oil itself can spread and engage different parts of the body and detect which part of it has inflammation. People suffering from diseases such as Alzheimer’s or heart conditions will highly benefit from the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil.
- Additionally, CBD oil also works as an antioxidant that helps reduce cardiac inflammation, which is the death of the cells because of oxidative stress.
Improves heart health
- Heart disease has been the leading cause of death by older people. The reason behind this is because of an unhealthy lifestyle that leads to severe heart ailments.
- However, a study was conducted about the effects of CBD oil to heart health, and it surprisingly yields positive results. Since CBD is a natural antioxidant, it not only treats diabetic disorders but also improves cardiovascular health as well.
Helps ward away anxiety and stress
- Stress can negatively affect our mood and lifestyle. There are many factors that contribute to stress, and this includes the people, the environment, and probably your workplace. Aside from stress, it can be a bit tricky when anxiety enters the picture.
- But with CBD oil, you can say ta-ta to stress and say hello to a happier mood for the day. CBD oil improves the production of positive hormones and neurotransmitters in the body.
You’ll have healthier skin
- Our skin is rich in CB2 receptors compared to other organs of our body. However, because of dirt, pollution, and harmful UV rays, these receptors become damaged. That’s why there are a lot of CBD-based tropical products in the market today. These products range from lotions down to skincare creams.
- These CBD oil-filled creams help treat acne, eczema, and other skin conditions to make your skin look smoother and healthier. Aside from that, CBD can also treat buttock boils/butt acne as well. All you need to do is apply the CBD oil directly to the area where the boils are.
Better sleep at night
- Sleep disorder such as insomnia is caused by a variety of factors including stress, anxiety, depression, and the like. However, CBD oil has been proven to keep these sleep disorders at bay for a healthier sleep overall.
- CBD oil is said to calm our senses to make us sleep better at night, especially for older people who have trouble sleeping. All you need to do is inhale a bit of CBD oil before you head for slumber. Alternatively, you can mix CBD with some honey and tea that you can drink before bedtime.
Keeps mood disorders at bay
- The main culprit for mood disorders is because of hormonal imbalance. If not prevented, it will lead to clinical depression. This condition results in poor appetite, energy loss, and even worse, suicidal tendencies.
- But with CBD oil, you can shove this clinical depression away and get your life back on track. A study conducted in 2009 shows that small doses of CBD help ease clinical depression along with other mood disorders. In 2016, CBD was approved by researches to be an antidepressant drug that enhances serotonergic and cortical glutamate signaling via 5-HT1A receptors. This clinical evidence proves that more CBD products will arise soon as the years go by.